Friday, January 10, 2014

Thank you Everyone

Thank you to all who made my first BOGOF blog deal a success. I plan to run it again in late November. I am busy creating more paintings as I write my online classes and prepare for my teaching season this year. Please check out my workshop schedule if you are curious. I am teaching all over the country  and in Santa Fe too.

I would like to share with you a success story from one of my students. She and I had been communicating online for some time. She was finally able to come this past year for a workshop in Santa Fe. Judy is a very talented artist and a delight to work with. She also signed up for my online class which began immediately following her Santa Fe workshop. She was on a roll and created many wonderful paintings.

It gets even better. She emailed me today that she sold her first acrylic painting! Now Judy is a successful watercolor artist and she also teaches, so it came as no surprise to me that the painting sold. It is always a wonderful validation when someone loves your work enough to take it home with them. So here is the beautiful piece called Jazz at Sunrise. Thanks Judy for sharing.

Painting by Judy Wright

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting