Thursday, November 6, 2014

A New Book

Liquid Assets 48x36  
I am off to OH for the photo shoot for my fifth book. This is one I am doing solo because this is a special medium to me. It is all about using acrylic paints and mediums to get the effect of Encaustic. This waxy looking method is something I have been experimenting with for many years. There are going to be 45 ways to make your paintings look like wax. It will be about a year before the book is out, but don't despair, the DVD is already here.

You can order here it here.

2 comments:

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Can't wait!

Sandra Duran Wilson said...

It won't be out until next year, but the DVD is out. You know it is like the movie can't fit everything that the book has, but it gives you the big story. FYI-I am doing a hands on painting on Ampersand panels at Artisans on Dec 6th here in SF. It is limited, so if you want to try some of these panels for free sign up soon. It would be good to see you.

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting